Most of us have been told of the benefits of meditation BUT …
- How do you find the time?
- How do you turn off the continuous thoughts and mind chatter?
- How do you resist the urge to check your email, social media or that nagging to do list screaming for your attention?
I’m not one who can sit and meditate for hours – heck even 20 minutes seems to be a lot of me to handle. So, under the belief that some is better than none, here are a few of my favorite ways to tap into the gap that holds the answers for just about everything.
- Insight Timer – Free app for meditation & sleep. (here’s the link ► https://insighttimer.com/) I love how they group them by subject and also length of time (I started out by looking for ones that were 5 to 10 minutes) then switched to the timer, setting it for 5 minutes and listening to a variety of different sound options they have.
- Pandora.com — I select the 528 Hz Miracle Radio – then I set my phone timer for 5 minutes.
- Then … I create my own! Here’s a quick “Good Morning” meditation (just 2 /12 minutes) to start your day.
Please share in the comments some of the things you do to get in the gap.